White House|Black Market
Assistant Store Manager
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Assistant Store Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing the sales operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting ans assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
5. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
6. Other duties as assigned/required.
Must be 18 years of age or older, high school diploma or equivalent, minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred, excellent communication, verbal and written skills, able to travel to stores throughout the district, excellent customer service skills, knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations, communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hand / fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing/pulling and regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objections. The ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Aeropostale is looking for an Assistant Manager. Previous management experience or degree in business related studies is preferred.
Please contact the store at 215-784-9861 or Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Commission and sales opportunities in the Shoes, Designer Bridge and Cosmetics Departments as well as Furniture.
Visit Bloomingdalesjobs.com or apply in person at the 3rd floor HR office.
Retail Store Manager , Sales Associates, Keyholders
As a store manager at Laila Rowe, you will be responsible for managing and maximizing profitability and sales of a company owned retail store, maintaining and representing the company's core values of service, quality and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.
1. Demonstrates strong leadership ability
2. Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal and stores sales and productivity goals are met.
3. Ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out for both opening and closing procedures.
4. Recruiting, interviewing and hiring of staff
5. Train, delegate and supervise staff to develop and maintain individual selling, customer service and product knowledge skills.
6. Set up weekly meetings with the store staff and maintain daily communications binder.
7. Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld throughout the entire store.
Requirements to be considered for the Store Manager position:
1. Management and analytical skills are essential
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. 5+ years of fashion retail experience
4. Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook,...)
5. Able to work flexible hours including holidays and week-ends.
6. Demonstrate consistent reliable attendance and punctuality standards
7. Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.
8. College degree preferred but not required
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary requirements to
American Eagle Outfitters
American Eagle - Sales Associates
Lucky Brand Jeans
Part Time Supervisor
Apply in store.
White House|Black Market
Sales Associates/Sales Lead
Looking for Sales Associates. Sales associates are primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer service experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
Looking for a Sales Lead. Must have open availability. Responsibilities include supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximize profitability.
To apply for a position today, please visit http://jobs.chicos.com/whbm and select store careers.
Part-time Sales Lead, Sales Associates, Floorset Associates
"The Limited" is hiring for
Part-time Sales Lead, Sales Associates, Floorset Associates.
Do you have passion for fashion ?
We are looking for talented, hard-working sales associates, floorset
associates and a Sales Leader. Previous retail experience is a plus.
Floorset associates work with managers to set new merchandise in the
store. It occurs on Tuesday evening/ Wednesday early am, every two
We offer a generous 40 % associate discount!!!!
In order to apply go to www.thelimited.com/careers
Express - Co-Manager
Express Willow Grove is currently hiring for a Co-Manager. Inquiring applicants must have 1 to 2 years management experience.
- Co-Manager: Responsible for assisting Store Manager in attracting, hiring, training and developing all levels of Associates including: the Sales Leadership Team. The Co-Manager assists the store team in meeting all financial and statistical goals while managing an individual Division of Responsibility (DOR), which include:
o Brand: drives the visual execution of the store (floorsets) according to company standards.
o Talent: recruits, staffs, and manages the stores talent schedules. Delivers Orientation and ongoing education for Associates.
o Capability: manages store stockroom processes, merchandise flow activities, and coaches to help reduce shrink in the store.
If you are qualified and interested, please submit an application on Express.com for the Willow Grove location.
Aldo - Management Positions
Aldo Shoe store is looking to fill full-time assistant manager positions and part-time management position.
Apply in store and contact Rebia Smith, Store Manager.
BurgerMonger - Employment Opportunities
BurgerMonger Is Seeking Motivated, Friendly Individuals For Our New Location!
BurgerMonger, a "Fresh Casual Restaurant" specializing in 100% Pure Japanese Breed Beef, will open it's first Philadelphia area restaurant in early May. We are seeking highly motivated team members to staff both service and cooking positions. We feature arguably the World's finest ingredients in the better burger segment of the restaurant industry. We take pride in our food quality, our service, our guest friendly environments, our comfortable design, and our pursuit of excellence.
If you are a high performing individual, with a stable history of work and/or academic performance, your may be just what we are looking for on the BurgerMonger Team! This is a potentially "ground level" opportunity for those professionals who possess the potential to grow with an up and coming organization.
Please send resume or work and/or academic history to email@example.com including telephone numbers and an email address that you can best be reached at. Strong candidates will receive preferential consideration for employment in advance of our Job Fair in early May.
Icing Assistant Manager
Looking for Assistant Manager for full time and 3 key personnel for part time. Flexible schedule.
Stop in for an application.
Seasonal Engravers & Sales Associates
Now hiring for seasonal engravers and seasonal sales. Please apply at thingsremembered.jobs Req #s 6032BR 6033 BR
Full-time Assistant Manager
Looking for a full-time Assistant Manager. Contact Debbie by calling the store at 215-830-9800 or apply online at ardenbcareers.com. Enter store I.D. #3362.
Looking for an Assistant Manager. Must have the following requirements:
- Prior experience in a management or supervisory role
- 6-12 months retail sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Desire to succeed in fast-paced retail environment
- Ability to work 45 hours per week, including nights and weekends
We are also always looking for great and energetic employees to work part-time!
How to apply: go to www.journeys.com and click on the Careers tab and type in the location and all available job openings will pop up. You can then print out the application, fill it out completely and hand it in to a manager at the Journey's store!
Assistant Team Leader
To support the Team Leader in all areas related to the day to day leadership of the
Experience Center with a primary focus of Operational Excellence in the EC. Help lead a team of
highly talented mission aligned service providers (Retail Advisors) to achieve Experience Center sales
goals and ensure the clients expectation are being exceeded. Each Aveda employee will practice an
individual commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility in the workplace. We aim to
steer society in a more sustainable direction for our benefit and the benefit of generations to come
Previous customer service experience in a service industry
2-3 years previous retail experience preferred
2-3 years keyholder experience plus demonstrated leadership skills
Previous computer experience working with Microsoft office required
Previous experience working with retail POS computer software preferred
Please Apply At Store Location
Rackroom Shoes - Management Trainee and Sales Assoc
Rack Room Shoes is NOW HIRING for Management Trainee and Sales
Please visit www.rackroomshoes/careers for more information
Garage - Assistant Manager
Put your flair for fashion in the spotlight! GARAGE is currently looking for a motivated ASSISTANT MANAGER with a keen focus on customer service and a passion for retail.
As Assistant Manager, you provide support to the Manager in overseeing store operations and employees in his or her absence. You ensure compliance with Brand and visual presentation standards as well as all company policies and procedures. You are dynamic, driven and thrive at organizing and at problem solving.
You possess outstanding communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills and you are energized by opportunities to coach and manage employee learning.
You are a proactive and innovative team player who leads by example in providing exceptional customer service, in building a cohesive and effective team, and in demonstrating Brand selling skills.
Ultimately, as Assistant Manager, you are the coach who inspires the team to achieve success. Are you this leading star? Then we want you on our team!
Our Assistant Store Managers must have the following key qualifications and competencies:
· 12 to 18 months retail experience;
· 6 months management experience;
· High school diploma (Associate or Bachelors degree an asset);
· highly goal-oriented;
· Computer literate (Microsoft Office);
· Strong English speaking and writing skills, Spanish is an asset.
Awestruck with the idea of embarking on an exciting career with us? What are you waiting for?! Email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are interested in or apply in-store.
Garage is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Asst Mgr and Co Mgr at Forever 21
Forever 21 is looking for experienced Assistant Managers and Co Managers -
Please come in with your resume or call to schedule an interview 215-706-4590.