Willow Grove Park's 2012-2013 Style Squad
The Style Squad is a volunteer organization for teens in the local community. The program gives teens the opportunity to work with the community, participate in mall events and activities, and model in mall fashion shows. Members serve one school year (August-May).
What are some of the things Style Squad members do?
- Learn to work with the public by helping with special events.
- Participate in holiday and community service events during the year.
- Participate in Willow Grove Park fashion shows.
- Learn more about the retail industry.
Qualifications required to become a Style Squad member:
- A high school student between the ages of 14-18.
- Dependable, cooperative and willing to meet the commitments of the program.
- Must have time to commit to mall-sponsored programs and events, including meetings held the first Thursday of every month.
- Squad members must be fun loving, responsible students dedicated to their schools and communities.
If you'd like to apply to become a Style Squad member, please fill out all fields below and upload a color photograph of yourself. All applications will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted via email to set up an interview. Interviews will be held over the summer and the first meeting will be held in August.
* All fields are required to submit.